Terms and Conditions
Airports/ Seaports/ Station Pickup
- For any bookings to pickup within 3hrs, please call us on +44 203 927 2626.
- All Executive & VIP Journeys must be pre booked 12hrs in advance or subject to phone call confirmation.
- All bookings made for station or seaport pickups must be made in advance. This also applies to airport pickups between 11pm and 4am. You’re able to do this via our secure credit/ debit card payment facility.
- Please note babies are also counted as passengers. This is important when considering the size of the vehicle you wish to choose.
- If a private hire car is booked and our driver isn’t met, then this is considered a no show. This applied to pickups from home, hotel, and other private addresses. Wrong date or time bookings are also included in this bracket.
- Similarly, if a passenger books a pickup from an airport, and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall, it is considered a no show. We wait for up to 45 minutes from the flight landing. If we have no contact in this time this is again considered as a no show.
- No costs are refunded to passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
- Please ensure you give us your arrival times and date into the UK time.
We must be notified of cancellations at least 3 hours prior to the pickup time if the pickup point is within the London postcode. 4 hours notice is required for other areas. If a cancellation is not received up to two hours before pickup time, you must still pay 100% of the booking price.
Passengers are strongly advised to give enough time for their journey, especially those travelling to the airport. Make sure you need to be at the airport 2hrs before for international flights. You are responsible and liable for your own pickup time.
- For all pickups from airports and seaports, you’re given 90 minutes free waiting time from the landing or docking time. Our driver comes inside the airport/ seaport 30 minutes after landing, and waits there for a further 60 minutes for free. Thereafter, waiting time is charged at £15 per hour. Flight delays are exempt from these charges.
- Pickups from homes, hotels, offices, and other venues are allowed 15 minutes from the actual booked time, and waiting is charged at 30p per minute thereafter.
- Please call us on +44 203 927 2626 if you cannot locate our driver at the appointed meeting point.
- If you miss your flight then this information must be passed on to us immediately. This means that we’re able to notify our driver not to enter the airport. If the journey was prepaid then you are refunded, after deducting £10 for admin charges.
- However if you wish to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost, subject to availability.
All prices are quoted per car.
You are responsible for loading and unloading your belongings. We do not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
Our drivers take the route to a destination by considering the following:
- Road Closures
We do not accept responsibility for missed flights for whatever reason. This includes:
- Traffic Delays
- Severe Weather Conditions
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- We’re able to provide a baby/ booster seat free of charge if requested when booking (only on our Mpv and larger vehicles). You must specify child’s age in the comment section of the booking form. We provide these child seats as a courtesy service, and while every effort is made to ensure they’re available, we cannot guarantee suitability or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
- According to the law, a child can travel without a child car seat in a licensed taxi or minicab (private hire vehicle). Children under 3 years of age can travel without a child’s car seat or seat belt, but only if they’re sat on the back seat. Children aged 3 years or older can travel without a child’s car seat if they wear an adult seat belt.
All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
- Any messages or descriptions on this website are to be seen only as guides. They are not legally binding.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any terms and conditions previously in use but later amended or changed have no legal basis.
- Illustrations, photographs, and descriptions on the website, brochures, pricelists, or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
- We reserve the right to make use of sub-contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub-contractors will be able to provide a high quality of service and will be licensed and comply with the regulations stipulated with the Public Carriage Office.
- No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email and the passenger has been issued with job number.
- All online “cash bookings” booked 36 hours before the booking date must be re-confirmed 24 hours prior to the pickup time.
- No car will be sent out for the online cash bookings if we did not receive reconfirmation.
- No car will be sent out for the online cash bookings booked with incorrect information, or to any passenger who cannot be contacted at least 12 hours prior to the pickup time.
- All our prices are exclusive of toll charges.